The sole purpose of, and benefit of this Agreement is for the betterment of Unique-Arrangements Membership and to preclude the use of profound ill manner or malice intent to take a members discourse, whether Business or Personal Information and try to use it against a member for their own personal gain and/or to cause damage in a member(s) livelihood. We hope to achieve by implementing this precautionary meager, it may secures the privacy among our members that they would expect and permit all members the opportunity to truly enjoy Unique-Arrangements Platform.
By registering and accessing the website, You have agreed to the electronic signature of this Agreement.
1) Definition of confidential information. For the purpose of this agreement. “Confidential Information” shall include all information or martial that has or could have personal or commercial value or other utility in the personal livelihood, or business in which Disclosing Party is engaged. The Confidential information may be transmitted orally and/or tangible propriety information, that the Disclosing Party is through this NDA promptly and indicating that such oral communication online or offline interaction or tangible material revealed constituted confidential information as described herein.
2) Exclusion from Confidential Information. Receiving Party’s obligation under this Agreement do not extent to information that is (i) publicly known at the time of disclosure or subsequently become publicly known through no fault of the Receiving Party; (ii) discovered or created by the Receiving Party before disclosure by this Disclosing Party; (iii) learned by the Receiving Party through legitimate means other then from the Disclosing Party or Disclosing Party representatives; or (iiii) is disclosed by Receiving Party with Disclosing Party’s prior written approval.
3) Obligation of Receiving Party. Receiving Party shall hold and maintain the Confidential Information in the strictest confidence for the sole and exclusive benefit of the Disclosing Party. Receiving Party shall carefully restrict access to Confidential Information to family, employees, contractors and third parties as reasonably required and shall request those persons to sign nondisclosure restrictions at least as protective as those in this Agreement. Receiving Party shall not, without the prior written approval of Disclosing Party, use for Receiving Party own benefit, publish, copy or otherwise disclose to others, or permit the use by others for their benefit or to the detriment of Disclosing Party, and Confidential Information. Receiving Party shall return to Disclosing Party any and all records, notes and other written, printed or tangible materials in its possession pertaining to Confidential Information immediately if Disclosing Party request in writing.
4) Time Periods. The nondisclosure provision of this Agreement shall survive (1)one year after the subscription expire date, Whether termination or cancellation of the members account. This Agreement and Receiving Party’s duty to hold confidential information in confidence shall remain in effect until the year after subscription expire date and/or the Confidence Information no longer qualifies as a trade secret or until Disclosing Party sends Receiving Party written notice releasing Receiving Party from this Agreement, whichever occur first.
5) Relationship. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute either party a partner, joint venture or employees of the other party for any purpose.
6) Severability. If a court finds any provision of this Agreement invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall be interpreted so as to best effect the intent of the partied.
7) Integration. This Agreement express the complete understanding of the parties with respect to this subject matter and does not supersedes all prior agreements, representations and understanding of the Term of Use Agreements, This Agreement may not be amended expect in writing signed by both parties.
8) Waiver. The Failure to exercise any right provided in this Agreement shall not be waiver of prior or subsequent rights.
9) Penalties for Breach of Agreement. Pursuant to an Breach of Agreement either in full or partial the penalty for each particular breach shall not exceed in the amount of; $10,000.00 Ten Thousand Dollars, and not less then $1,000. Thousand Dollars (USD) Currency per infractions.